Here’s an example of the type of impact you can expect to see as a community sponsor (based on impact data from one of our 2021 events). You’ll reach:
- A live audience of 1,300 on event day.
- A post-event audience of 18,000 (and counting) via our recordings.
- An email audience of 800.
- A social media audience of 15,000.
Primary attendee demographics:
- Our event audience is racially/ethnically diverse and most often from the Twin Cities area.
- Our top three audience groups by age and gender are women ages 25-34, 35- 44, and 45-54.
Become a #SpringSustainer. Help us make an impact. Spring is our busiest season: we’re delivering governance workshops for Native nations, hitting the road for in-person…
Interest in outdoor recreation surged during the COVID-19 pandemic; today, the number of Americans adventuring outdoors continues to grow. Unfortunately, the outdoor recreation industry and…