- Program Manager - Leadership Development
- Bois Forte Band of Chippewa
Jessica is passionate about positive Indigenous identity and representation – Native American people are still here and thriving. She employs her core values of dbaadendiziwin, aakwa’ode’ewin, and nbwaakaawin (humility, bravery, and wisdom) in her work to ensure Indigenous ways of knowing are passed on for the next 7 generations. Jessica brings to NGC her experience in business management, marketing, and education, with a desire for advocacy and policy work within the Native American community. She believes strongly in the power of education, reclaiming traditional ways, and protecting Indigenous lands and sovereignty.
3 Things to Know About Me
- My favorite hobby is fishing! Crappies are my favorite fish to catch and eat.
- I am (slowly) learning my traditional Ojibwe language.
- My grandmother is the most influential person in my life.
Contact Me For
- Becoming a Native Nation Rebuilder
- General leadership development program questions
- Native Governance Center’s leadership development curriculum