Cree Rose Dueker
Cree Rose is passionate about data, storytelling, and engagement as tools to support and sustain sovereignty. She believes that by reconnecting + rebuilding our sovereign ways of being, systems, and first foods, we can create Indigenized futures that will benefit all. With a background working in higher education, with Native nations and urban Native communities, she brings her unique experience and drive to take care of others into her work as Program Coordinator. Cree has lived in many different states, including New Jersey, New Mexico, California, Illinois, and Oregon; she now calls Arizona home. Personally, she loves to spend time with family, friends, and in community – enjoying good food together, music, or just getting outside.
3 Things to Know About Me
- I love beading and trying out new styles, usually with a show or movie on in the background.
- Being outdoors and anywhere near water (rivers, lakes, oceans, anything!) is my happy place, but I also enjoy a good board game.
- As a natural introvert, I can often be found spending time with my partner Richard, our cat Porkchop and the many many plants we tend to.
Contact Me For
- Rebuilders program session logistics
- Community engagement event questions
- Speaking engagement and presentation requests