Lauren Kramer is passionate about building relationships and getting people excited about Native Governance Center’s mission. She enjoys connecting with organizational supporters and finding ways to make difficult concepts more accessible to a general audience. Lauren values hard work, loyalty, trust, and humor. Her experience working for a variety of small nonprofits has helped her develop creative strategies for building organizational visibility. Her work motto is, “It never hurts to ask!” Lauren loves serving on the Native Governance Center team because she appreciates the organization’s systems change approach to strengthening Indigenous communities.
3 Things to Know About Me
- I’ve never lost a game of whack-a-mole.
- I love my mini Australian Shepherd, Kirby.
- I cross country ski and race bikes in my free time.
Contact Me For
- Media inquiries and speaking engagement requests
- Community engagement event questions
- Donating to or sponsoring Native Governance Center