- Program Director
- Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa
Joe is passionate about addressing the systemic challenges impacting Native nations. He’s specifically driven by his unrelenting desire to dismantle barriers to Tribal prosperity and his vision for strong, vibrant Native communities. Joe values hard work, family, and making a difference. He brings his experience with Native nonprofit leadership, Native nation rebuilding, project management, and Tribal governments to his role leading Native Governance Center’s programs. Joe loves serving on the Native Governance Center team because of the unique opportunity to support Native nations as they implement innovative solutions and help their people succeed.
3 Things to Know About Me
- I am the proud father of four remarkable daughters–Taylor, Ava, Emma, and Isabella–and the proud husband of an incredible woman whom I adore.
- I love spending time outdoors and working on personal projects like vehicle customization.
- I find joy in helping others.
Contact Me For
- Custom Tribal support projects