Jessa loves the multifaceted nature of her work at Native Governance Center. From supporting the board of directors to assisting with events and core programming, she juggles a variety of roles to help the organization succeed. An enrolled member of the Bois Forte Band of Ojibwe, Jessa pursued her education in business administration to specifically give back to Indian Country. She likes working for Native Governance Center because she appreciates the chance to support her community. Jessa values kindness, honesty, mutual respect, and loyalty.
3 Things to Know About Me
- I can eat fire.
- I have an infinite amount of love for cats and sloths.
- I love traveling the world: some of my favorite destinations are Bali, Costa Rica, and Iceland.
Contact Me For
- General organization inquiries
- Rebuilders session and travel logistics
- Scheduling meetings with Native Governance Center team members